Thursday 28 April 2011

A Short Post: Me Me Diary

I have gotten asked once or twice to post some of my own poetry, so here it is. Relevant/important? No. Entertaining? I should hope so.


 Here is a quick four line poem I wrote at about this time last year I think. It's not much , but it isn't too bad.

 A shadow falls on still brown grass
A season draws it's final breath
Through the trees the sun will fall
 A golden kiss to winter's death


The second is a limerick I wrote some time ago for a fictional character (Szayel Apporo-Grantz) from the manga Bleach. If you have not read Bleach, I do recommend it, but if it isn't your thing, please just ignore this.

Note: I don't mean to offend anyone with this, and it is neither canon nor does it express my views on the sexual orientation of either Szayel or Aizen. I just liked the rhymes.

Szayel's Limerick
I'm telling you, I'm strait!
Pink hair is a natural trait!
It's hot off the press,
See my manliness…
Oh dear, Aizen's late for our date.


 If you liked reading any of my poetry, please tell me and I may try doing this again. Likewise, if you disliked it, please tell me.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it. I love your poetry, it's always really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Szayel limerick so much. It just gets better and better. Anyway, the other one is really nice too. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete